- Knowledgeable in Process Safety and Equipment design.
- Should be able to read PFS/ PSFS /P&IDs
- Report Preparation for Safety Studies
Scope of Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
- DEM 1 / DEM 2 Identification & compliance report
- HSE philosophy
- HAZID, DR & HAZOP workshop
- HAZID, Design review and HAZOP close out
- Hazardous area classification schedule and layout
- Fire protection design basis
- SCE identification and Performance standards
- VCA & HFE workshop Closeout
- Fire , gas , dispersion and Explosion analysis
- Facility Siting modelling and Report
- Vent Dispersion and Flare radiation analysis
- Fire risk assessments (FRA)
- Fire and gas mapping study (F&G)
- Passive Fire protection analysis (PFP)
- H2S mapping and sour facility classification
- Firefighting and Life Saving Equipment layout
- Quantitative Risk assessment (QRA)
- Active fire protection – Fire water & Foam system design
- Emergency Escape and evacuation Philosophy
- HSE action and concern register
- ALARP demonstration report
Software’s to be used in the job:
- SHELL FRED & SHEPHERD
- DNV PHAST & SAFETI
- INSIGHT NUMERICS DETECT 3D
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Petrochemical)
- 3+ years of Experience with minimum 1 year in hydrocarbon industry , including design/operations support.
- Experience in Safety in Design, Risk management, HAZOP, QRA, F&G Mapping Study.
Salary : TBA
Contract Type : Permanent Position.
Visa Status : Single
Accommodation Type : Company Accommodation on Sharing Basis.