• Assist Environmental Consultant
• Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
• Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address
• Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
• Provide technical-level support for environmental remediation and litigation projects, including remediation system design and determination of regulatory
• Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
• Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs in order to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
• Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, and performing other general administrative
• Develop proposed project objectives and targets, and report to management on progress in attaining them.
Bachelors/Masters in Environmental Sciences