• Review/ preparation of design deliverables such as detailed HV/LV single line diagrams, cable routing and cable tray layouts, interconnection and wiring
diagrams, trench layouts, electrical equipment layouts, earthing layouts, lighting layouts.
• Perform power system study inclusive of short circuit levels, and motor starting analysis.
• Sizing and selection of electrical equipment such as generators, motors, HV/HV and HV/LV transformers, HV and LV switchboards, cables, UPS systems, batteries,
• Preparation of operating philosophies, specifications and data sheets for electrical equipment.
• Preparation and selection of electrical equipment for hazardous areas.
• Responsible for completing the project within the time schedule and allocated man-hours
• Coordination with client, vendor / contractor.
• Provide inputs and adhere to project QA/QC documentation.
• Coordination and follow up of electrical design and interface with other disciplines
• Coordination and follow up of interface to equipment packages.
• Responsible for the quality of the deliverables.
Bachelor / Master degree holder in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
Good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments.
Awareness and willingness to work as a team member.
Work within the provisions and guidelines of the project Quality Assurance systems.